Microwave Vehicle Motion Sensor
The TC26-B is a microwave motion sensor that will identify a vehicle moving in its detection pattern and then trigger the operation of a traffic controller. By utilizing microwave technology, this device provides accurate and consistent vehicle detection that is not affected by temperature, humidity, color or background variations.
The TC26-B easily mounts above ground, requires no pavement cuts and can be installed with minimal traffic disruption. All parameters are adjusted via external controls located on the back panel. The housing is factory sealed with an external wiring harness or an optional quick-connect cable which eliminates the need to open the sensor during installation.
Once mounted, the installer simply connects the cable, makes the necessary adjustments, aims the sensor at the desired detection area and applies power.
• Adjustable range (up to 200' for cars, 350' for trucks)
• Directional scanning (select approach-only or depart-only motion)
• Sealed housing
• External adjustment panel and connector (no need to open the housing during installation)
• External indicator LEDs (eases drive test confirmation)
• Low power - ideal for solar applications (uses 1/5 the power of inductive loops)
• Covers single or multiple lanes
• Installs easily above ground