Uni-directional, Stainless Steel
LED Road Stud
Our TS-SR-45 stainless steel road stud features a durable, low maintenance design with outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
The TS-SR-45 is typically used in crosswalk applications, but it also can be used to mark school zones and rail-road crossings, lane control for bridges and tunnels, wrong way warning, and toll booth or toll way lead-on applications.
All In-Roadway Warning Lighting System components are available from TSC. A typical installation would include a set of road studs, a control system, one or more activation devices such as a pedestrian push button station, and flashing LED crossing signs.
• Robust construction, suitable for harsh conditions.
• Snowplow resistant.
• Outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
• Suitable for applications in crosswalks, school zones, bridges and tunnels.
• Low maintenance, 100% waterproof.
• Easy replacement: base (fixed in the pavement), main body (removable).
• LEDs protected by polycarbonate window.
• Operation modes: always on; flashing and sequential with external controller.
• Optional: use different LED colors in each window.
• Power Supply: 12V DC (other voltages available)
• Current Consumption: 80mA
• LED Number: 8 LEDs - 5mm
• LED Color: yellow, red, white, blue, green
• Viewing Angle: 15°
• LED Configuration: uni-directional
• Dimensions: 6.3" (160.5mm) diameter x 4" (100.7mm) height
• Weight: 6.6 lb. (3 kg)
• Projection (above road surface): .34" (8.7mm)
• Minimum Installation Depth: 3.9" (100mm)
• Main Body: Stainless Steel League
• Base: Aluminium
• Mechanical Resistance: 120 tons
• Protection Index: IP68 and IK10
• Material: 100% aluminum
• Mechanical Resistance: 30 tons
• Ability to rotate ±20° after installation.
• High power LEDs used for maximum brightness.
• Up to 4 highbright LEDs (1W) with internal lens.
• Specially developed heat sink to increase LED lifetime.