Bi-Directional, Stainless Steel
LED Road Stud
Our TS-SR-48 stainless steel road stud features a durable, low maintenance design with outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
The TS-SR-48 is typically used in crosswalk applications, but it also can be used to mark school zones and rail-road crossings, lane control for bridges and tunnels, wrong way warning, and toll booth or toll way lead-on applications.
All In-Roadway Warning Lighting System components are available from TSC. A typical installation would include a set of road studs, a control system, one or more activation devices such as a pedestrian push button station, and flashing LED crossing signs.
• Robust construction, suitable for harsh conditions.
• Snowplow resistant.
• Outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
• Suitable for applications in crosswalks, school zones, bridges and tunnels.
• Only .33" (8.5mm) above road surface.
• Connect multiple road studs in series circuit.
• Low maintenance, 100% waterproof.
• Easy replacement: base (fixed in the pavement), main body (removable).
• LEDs protected by polycarbonate window.
• Up to .62 mile (1 km) visibility distance due to high intensity LEDs.
• Optional: use different LED colors in each window.
Modes of Operation:
• Always On (other modes of operation like flashing or sequential are available with external controller)
• LED Number: 16 LEDs
• LED Type: 5mm
• LED Colors: White, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
• Viewing Angle: 15°
• Main Body: Stainless Steel League
• Base: Aluminium
• Mechanical Resistance: 90 tons
• Weight: 5.95 lb. (2.7 kg)
• Protection Index: IP68, IK10
• Dimensions: 6.32" (160.5mm) diameter x 3.96" (100.5mm) height
• 4 high power LEDs (1W) for maximum brightness (day and night)
• Specially developed heat sink to increase LED lifetime.
• Viewing Angle: 16°
• Power Supply: 24V DC (200 mA max)