Rotatable, Stainless Steel
Rail Signal LED Road Stud
Signaling systems are fundamental to the safe and efficient running of railway operations. The systems are used to signal the permitted running speed to the train operator. Our in-pavement, recessed fixtures provide signaling without obstructing the flow of pedestrians and vehicle traffic in urban environments.
Our TS-SR-50-RYG stainless steel road stud features a durable, low maintenance design with outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
• Use with traffic control devices.
• Robust construction, suitable for harsh conditions.
• Snowplow resistant.
• Ability to rotate after installation.
• Only .16" (4mm) above road surface.
• Red, Yellow and Green highbright LEDs (1W) with internal lens - used for maximum brightness.
• Specially developed heat sink to increase LED lifetime.
• Outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
• Low maintenance, 100% waterproof.
• Easy replacement: base (fixed in the pavement), main body (removable).
• Polycarbonate window protects LEDs.
Modes of Operation:
• Always On (other modes of operation like flashing or sequential are available with external controller)
• Unidirectional or bidirectional
• Power Supply: 12V/24V DC
• Current Consumption: Red 86/46 mA, Yellow 90/48 mA, Green 123/65 mA
• Power Cable: Wire 1 (+), Wire 2 (–), Wire 3 (Green PWM), Wire 4 (Red PWM), Yellow/Green (Yellow PWM)
• Working Temperature: -13°F to +185°F (-25°C to +85°C)
• LED Number: 3 LEDs (Unidirectional), 6 LEDs (Bidirectional)
• LED Type: High power (1W)
• LED Colors: Red, Yellow, Green
• Viewing Angle: 16°
• Main Body: Stainless Steel League
• Base: Aluminium
• Mechanical Resistance: 160 tons
• Weight: 4.85 lb. (2.2 kg)
• Protection Index: IP68, IK10
• Dimensions: 5.67" (144mm) diameter x 3.74" (95mm) height