Rotatable, Stainless Steel
LED Road Stud
Our TS-SR-50 stainless steel road stud features a durable, low maintenance design with outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
The TS-SR-50 is typically used in crosswalk applications, but it also can be used to mark school zones and rail-road crossings, lane control for bridges and tunnels, wrong way warning, and toll booth or toll way lead-on applications.
All In-Roadway Warning Lighting System components are available from TSC. A typical installation would include a set of road studs, a control system, one or more activation devices such as a pedestrian push button station, and flashing LED crossing signs.
• Robust construction, suitable for harsh conditions.
• Snowplow resistant.
• Ability to rotate after installation.
• Only .16" (4mm) above road surface.
• Highbright LEDs (1W) with internal lens - used for maximum brightness.
• Specially developed heat sink to increase LED lifetime.
• Outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
• Suitable for applications in crosswalks, school zones, bridges and tunnels.
• Low maintenance, 100% waterproof.
• Easy replacement: base (fixed in the pavement), main body (removable).
• Polycarbonate window protects LEDs.
• Optional: use different LED colors on each side.
Modes of Operation:
• Always On (other modes of operation like flashing or sequential are available with external controller)
• Unidirectional or bidirectional
• Power Supply: 24V DC
• Current Consumption: 200 mA
• Power Cable: Wire 1 (+), Wire 2 (–), Wire 3 (PWM)
• Working Temperature: -13°F to +185°F (-25°C to +85°C)
• LED Number: 2 or 4 LEDs (Unidirectional), 2 + 2 LEDs (Bidirectional)
• LED Type: High power (1W)
• LED Colors: White, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
• Viewing Angle: 16°
• Main Body: Stainless Steel League
• Base: Aluminium
• Mechanical Resistance: 160 tons
• Weight: 4.85 lb. (2.2 kg)
• Protection Index: IP68, IK10
• Dimensions: 5.67" (144mm) diameter x 3.74" (95mm) height