Omni-directional, Stainless Steel
LED Road Stud
Our TS-SR-70 stainless steel road stud features a durable, low maintenance design with outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
The TS-SR-70 is typically used to mark roundabouts and school zones.
• 360° view.
• Highly resistant to impact and corrosion
• Robust construction, suitable for harsh conditions.
• Snowplow resistant.
• Outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
• Suitable for marking roundabouts and school zones.
• Low maintenance, 100% waterproof.
• Easy replacement: base (fixed in the pavement), main body (removable).
• LEDs protected by polycarbonate window.
• Operation modes: always on; flashing and sequential with external controller.
• Optional: use different LED colors in each window.
• Power Supply: 12V DC (other voltages available)
• Current Consumption: 160mA
• LED Number: 24 LEDs - 5mm
• LED Color: yellow, red, white, blue, green
• Viewing Angle: 360°
• LED Configuration: omni-directional
• Dimensions: 7.5" (190mm) diameter x 4.2" (107.7mm) height
• Weight: 7.7 lb. (3.5 kg)
• Projection (above road surface): .6" (15.2mm)
• Minimum Installation Depth: 3.9" (100mm)
• Main Body Material: stainless steel
• Base Material: aluminium
• Mechanical Resistance: 135 tons
• Protection Index: IP68 and IK10
• High power LEDs used for maximum brightness.
• Up to 8 highbright LEDs (1W) with internal lens.
• Specially developed heat sink to increase LED lifetime.
• High brightness RGB LEDs.
• Multiple colors in one road stud.