Our TS50 LED Flashing Beacons are used to supplement warning signs at uncontrolled intersections or mid-block crosswalks. Our beacons feature flashing, high-intensity LEDs that alert motorists to the location of a pedestrian crossing. Studies have shown that flashing beacons significantly increase driver yielding behavior.
• Pedestrian crossings
• School crossings
• School zones
• High intensity LEDs command the attention of drivers and significantly increase driver yield rates.
• LEDs visible under all weather conditions.
• Meets, exceeds ITE specifications; TXDOT approved.
• Standard 24/7 operation.
• All external hardware is stainless steel.
• Available in 12" or 8" red/amber/green balls.
• Available in 12" red/amber/green arrows.
• 12" bi-modal arrows available (amber/green).
• Available in 120VAC, 12VDC, 24VDC, 220VAC** • 5-watts power consumption (8"/12" DC beacons).
• Solar power option available.
• Polycarbonate enclosure.
** Call for availability. Some sizes or styles may not be available in these voltages.