Our TS50 LED Flashing Beacon Systems command the attention of drivers in order to improve compliance with traffic signs. Our beacons feature flashing, high-intensity LEDs that are visible under all weather conditions.
Our Flashing Beacon Systems consists of one or two 12" LED flashing beacons and an optional flashing or unlighted traffic sign. Standard systems operate 24/7. Optional activation methods include a timer, wireless keyfob transmitter, or push-button transmitter.
• Pedestrian and school crossings
• School zones
• Intersections with stop signs
• MUTCD Compliant.
• Flash rate per MUTCD guidelines.
• One or two 12" LED yellow or red pixelated beacons with aluminum housings and visors.
• Flashing or unlighted traffic sign.
• LED life expectancy over 100,000 hours.
• Solar or AC powered.
• Day and night visibility.
• Standard 24/7 operation.
• Multiple optional activation options.
• Fast, easy installation.
• Keyed on/off switch.
• Easy battery replacement in field.
• Multiple mounting hardware options.
• Beacon: 12" LED yellow or red pixelated. 5W power consumption. Flash in the same color as the sign background.
• Traffic Sign: Lighted with flashing LEDs or unlighted. Type IX reflective sheeting. Highway grade .080 aluminum construction.
• Circuitry Technology: Sealed PCB technology, micro-controller circuitry, 24/7 operation, flash rate 50 to 60 times per minute.
• Solar/AC/Battery Specifications (depending on model): 12 volt polycrystalline solar cell (sized to average activations), 12V 55 Ah SLA battery (2 to 4-year battery life), AC power.
• Optional Activation Methods: Timer, wireless keyfob transmitter, push-button transmitter.
• Aluminum housing surrounding beacon can be yellow or black.
• Fiberglass locking cabinet.
• Optional pole: 2" square Telespar or 4" round aluminum.
• Warranty: 10 year solar collector panel, 5 year sign construction, 2 year PCB/LED technology, 1 year battery.
TS50-S12SBK: Shown with one yellow beacon and no sign. (left) TS50-S12SB: Shown with one yellow beacon and a flashing school zone sign. (center) TS50-S12SB: Shown with one red beacon and a flashing stop sign. (right)
TS50-S12DB: Shown with two yellow beacons and an unlighted pedestrian crossing sign. (left) TS50-S12DB: Shown with two yellow beacons and an unlighted school speed limit sign. (right)