Our Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacons (RRFBs) are used to supplement warning signs at uncontrolled intersections or mid-block crosswalks. Our RRFBs feature flashing, high-intensity LEDs that alert motorists that pedestrians are using the crosswalk. Studies have shown that RRFBs significantly increase driver yielding behavior.
• Pedestrian crossings
• School crossings
• School zones
• High intensity LEDs command the attention of drivers and significantly increase driver yield rates.
• LEDs visible under all weather conditions.
• Easy installation with minimal traffic disruptions.
• High-intensity LEDs.
• Meets MUTCD requirements.
• Easy installation, maintenance free.
• Available for 120VAC or 12VDC power input.
• Configured for 2 flash / 3 flash sequence.
• 5-1/2"W x 1-5/8"H Super-LED lens (low current - high output)
• Pedestrian Confirmation Light can be mounted on left or right side of enclosure to alert pedestrians that the RRFB is flashing.
• Vandal proof stainless steel fasteners.
• Mount accepts adjustable metal bands to fit most poles (bands not provided).
• Black powder coated steel enclosure (20"W x 3-1/2"H x 3"D).