Can Tap Base Can Repair Kits
Can Tap allows you to easily remove and replace broken and stripped out bolts on fixture base cans. With our patent pending tool, bolts can be drilled out perfectly every time. The Can Tap tool aligns with the existing bolt holes, providing a secure guide to drill out or chase/clean threads in the base can. This saves time and money by cutting down on the guesswork of manually drilling out bolts.
• Drill out broken bolts.
• Chase/clean threads in base can.
• Bolts directly into fixture, assures proper alignment with existing bolt pattern.
• Centers drill bit in broken stud.
• Keeps drill bit from "walking".
• Aligns tap to chase the threads.
• Use in either direction.
Can Tap Red Arm (for BA-700-10-2 Base Can), SF bushings, left hand drill bits, tap, extractor, cutting fluid, tool bag.
Can Tap Blue Arm (for BA-725-10-2 Base Can), SF bushings, left hand drill bits, tap, extractor, cutting fluid, tool bag.