Retroreflective Delineators can be used for lane delineation and to mark roadway hazards.
The pop-out coupling eliminates collision damage. If struck by a vehicle, the marker releases from the anchor using a patented pop-out coupling. Simply insert the marker back into the coupling; with no damage done to either the vehicle or the marker.
• Lane delineation and channelization.
• Mark objects and other roadway hazards.
• Mark gore points and island ends.
• Brilliantly reflects light from vehicles.
• The reflective surface is available in blue, green, red, silver, yellow, or a combination of reflective colors.
• No tools needed - hand-screw pop-out coupling into anchor.
• Easy installation - drive steel anchor in flush with surface.
• Size: 3" diameter x 14" to 30" length.Weight: 1 to 2.5 lb.