LED Road Stud
• Appropriate for regular traffic zones and areas of poor visibility.
• Ideal for road delineation, bends/curves, crosswalks among others applications.
• Only .59" (15mm) above road surface.
• High brightness during day and night.
• Low maintenance, 100% waterproof.
• Connect multiple road studs in series circuit.
• Wired system that can be powered by electric or solar energy.
• Low power consumption.
• Internal prismatic system.
• Up to .62 mile (1 km) visibility distance due to high intensity LEDs.
• Many LED color options available for a wide variety of applications.
• Optional hard anodizing or powder coating available for top of road stud.
Modes of Operation:
• Always On (other modes of operation like flashing or sequential are available with external controller)
• Unidirectional or bidirectional
• Power Supply: 12V DC or 24V DC
• Maximum Current Consumption: 40 mA (depends on LED configuration)
• Power Cable: Brown Wire (+), Blue Wire (–)
• Working Temperature: -13°F to +185°F (-25°C to +85°C)
• LED Quantity: 1 or 2 LEDs (Unidirectional), 2 or 4 LEDs (Bidirectional)
• LED Type: 5mm
• LED Colors: White, Red, Yellow, Green, Blue
• Viewing Angle: 15°
• Material: Aluminum and Polycarbonate
• Mechanical Resistance: 20 tons
• Weight: 2.2 lb. (1 kg)
• Protection Index: IP68, IK10
• Dimensions: 5.67" (144mm) diameter x 3.43" (87mm) height
TS-SR-20CP: Hardwired Road Stud with Power LEDs:
• High visibility due to power LEDs (even in adverse weather conditions).
• Allows drivers a higher reaction time due to extended lighting range.
• Power supply: 12V DC.
• Maximum Current Consumption: 210 mA (depends on LED configuration).
• LED Quantity: 1 (Unidirectional), 2 (Bidirectional).
• Viewing angle: 16°