Crosswalk System Controller
AC Powered Model
The patented TS1100 is a next-generation controller designed from the ground up for superior performance, easy installation and outstanding reliability. Using state-of-the-art micro-controller technology, the TS1100 provides both standard and enhanced user selectable flash patterns:
• Standard MUTCD Pattern (50 or 60 flashes per minute)
• Seven MUTCD Compliant Enhanced Patterns
• Auto-sequencing Flash Pattern Mode
Each enhanced flash is composed of a unique pattern of pulses sent during the flash period and conforms to MUTCD requirements. The Auto-sequencing Flash Pattern Mode continuously cycles through all seven enhanced flash patterns, displaying a single pattern during each activation period.
The TS1100 supports a wide range of crosswalk system configurations, and is compatible with standard activation devices (e.g., push-buttons, pedestrian crossing pads, etc.) and standard pre-warning devices (e.g., LED flashing signs and beacons).
Why Our Crosswalk System Controller Is Better
• NEW: Approved by the Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT) as meeting all A615 environmental requirements.
• NEW: Extended temperature range: -30° C to 73.8° C.
• NEW: Power Interrupt Control (PIC) technology maintains system operation during power line transients.
• TSC Enhanced Flash Patterns and Auto-sequencing Flash Pattern Mode are designed to maximize pedestrian safety by increasing driver awareness and response to warning systems.
• Generation of contrasting flash patterns to crosswalk and pre-warning devices is supported by dual DC outputs.
• An activation override switch provides for continuous flashing of crosswalk during high-traffic events.
• Easy onsite customization of system operation.
• LED status and digital displays allow easy verification of system operation and configuration during setup and testing.
• NEW: Conformal coating material on circuits protects against moisture, dust, chemicals, and temperature extremes.
• Internal components are protected by input and output surge protection, and replaceable fuses to protect against output overload conditions.
• Water tight, NEMA 4 compliant, aluminum enclosure with integrated door lock provides protection from adverse weather and security from unauthorized access.