Crosswalk System Controller
AC Powered Model
The patented TS1250 is a next-generation controller designed from the ground up for superior performance, easy installation and outstanding reliability. Using state-of-the-art microcontroller technology, the TS1250 provides both standard and enhanced user selectable flash patterns:
• Standard MUTCD Pattern (50 or 60 flashes per minute)
• Seven MUTCD Compliant Enhanced Patterns
• Auto-sequencing Flash Pattern Mode
Each enhanced flash is composed of a unique pattern of pulses sent during the flash period and conforms to MUTCD requirements. The Auto-sequencing Flash Pattern Mode continuously cycles through all seven enhanced flash patterns, displaying a single pattern during each activation period.
The TS1250 supports a wide range of crosswalk system configurations, and is compatible with standard activation devices (push-buttons) and standard pre-warning devices (LED flashing signs and beacons).
Why Our Crosswalk System Controller Is Better
• Activation devices supported simultaneously: Devices can be connected simultaneously to the same controller to activate the light fixtures.
• Manual Dimming Control Supported: Dimming fixtures can now be dimmed with the use of a knob in the controller.
• Photocell Dimming Control Supported: Dimming fixtures can be dimmed at night to reduce glare and then return to full brightness during the day.
• TSC Enhanced Flash Patterns and Auto-sequencing Flash Pattern Mode are designed to maximize pedestrian safety by increasing driver awareness and response to warning systems.
• Generation of contrasting flash patterns to crosswalk and pre-warning systems is supported by dual DC outputs.
• An activation override switch provides for continuous flashing of crosswalk during sporting and other high-traffic events.
• Conveniently located, clearly labeled wiring blocks simplify field wiring and allow easy access during installation.
• LED status and digital displays allow easy verification of system operation and configuration during setup and testing.
• Controls are provided for easy onsite customization of system operation.
• Conformal coating material on circuits protects against moisture, dust, chemicals and temperature extremes.
• Internal components are protected by input and output surge protection, and replaceable fuses to protect against output overload conditions.
• Polycarbonate enclosure with 316 stainless steel dual locking latch mechanism provides protection from adverse weather and security from unauthorized access. NEMA 3R/4X compliant. Polycarbonate is non-corrosive and non-conductive. It is easier to modify, weighs less, and has a longer life cycle than steel enclosures.