Pedestrian and School Crossing
Flashing LED Edge Lit Signs
The TS30 conforms to the specifications of the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) set forth in the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD). Using the latest advances in LED technology, the TS30 employs a set of synchronized high-intensity LEDs to extend the range of visibility of the sign during the day or night. Furthermore, the LEDs are flashed, which increases driver awareness of the sign and allows drivers to act sooner in advance of the crosswalk. Drivers are given more time to respond appropriately; thus improving the safety of pedestrians.
TS30 signs are used in conjunction with Traffic Safety Corporation's In-roadway Warning Lighting Systems (IRWLS) as a pre-warning device. Pre-warning devices provide an early warning to drivers of situations that require special caution or a speed reduction. In addition, the use of low power LED technology makes the sign ideal to be powered by solar power as well as conventional AC sources.
Typical applications include: mid-block crosswalks, school zones, parks, playgrounds, retirement communities, shopping malls and hospitals.
Why Our Signs are Better
• Type IX reflective sheeting provides outstanding reflective brightness, day or night.
• High intensity LEDs extend the visibility of the sign under all weather conditions.
• Low power LED technology reduces system power consumption and operating cost.
• Highway grade .080 aluminum construction provides resistance to corrosion.
• The use of highway grade Type IX sheeting helps to maintain long term reflectivity.
• Stainless steel security fasteners and Tufnut mounting hardware included to keep the sign secure.
• Signs are weatherproof to prevent outside elements from entering the internal casing.
• MUTCD section 2A.07 and 2A.08 compliant.
• High visibility, low power consumption.
• Fast, easy installation, low maintenance.
• Easy integration with in-pavement lighting system.
• Vandal-resistant mounting hardware included.