Our TS50 LED Flashing Beacon Systems command the attention of drivers in order to improve compliance with traffic signs. Our beacons feature flashing, high-intensity LEDs that are visible under all weather conditions.
Our Flashing Beacon Systems consists of one or two 12" LED flashing beacons and an optional flashing or unlighted traffic sign. Standard systems operate 24/7. Optional activation methods include a timer, wireless keyfob transmitter, or push-button transmitter.
• Pedestrian and school crossings
• School zones
• Intersections with stop signs
• MUTCD Compliant.
• Flash rate per MUTCD guidelines.
• One or two 12" LED yellow or red pixelated beacons with aluminum housings and visors.
• Optional flashing or unlighted traffic sign.
• LED life expectancy over 100,000 hours.
• Solar or AC powered.
• Day and night visibility.
• Standard 24/7 operation.
• Multiple optional activation options.
• Fast, easy installation.
• Keyed on/off switch.
• Easy battery replacement in field.
• Multiple mounting hardware options.
• Beacon: 12" LED yellow or red pixelated. 5W power consumption. Flash in the same color as the sign background. • Optional Traffic Sign: Lighted with flashing LEDs or unlighted. Type IX reflective sheeting. Highway grade .080 aluminum construction.
• Circuitry Technology: Sealed PCB technology, micro-controller circuitry, 24/7 operation, flash rate 50 to 60 times per minute.
• Solar/AC/Battery Specifications (depending on model): 12 volt polycrystalline solar cell (sized to average activations), 12V 55 Ah SLA battery (2 to 4-year battery life), AC power.
• Optional Activation Methods: Timer, wireless keyfob transmitter, push-button transmitter.
• Aluminum housing surrounding beacon can be yellow or black.
• Fiberglass locking cabinet. • Optional pole: 2" square Telespar or 4.5" round aluminum.
• Warranty: 10 year solar collector panel, 5 year sign construction, 2 year PCB/LED technology, 1 year battery.
TS50-S12SB*: Shown with one yellow beacon and no sign. (left) TS50-S12SB*: Shown with one yellow beacon and a flashing school zone sign. (center) TS50-S12SB*: Shown with one red beacon and a flashing stop sign. (right)
TS50-S12DB*: Shown with two yellow beacons and an unlighted pedestrian crossing sign. (left) TS50-S12DB*: Shown with two yellow beacons and an unlighted school speed limit sign. (right)
* Sign and pole sold separately.
Video: TS50 LED Flashing Beacon Systems
The Telespar Pole is 2" x 2" and is available in 8', 10' or 12' lengths. We offer a 5' x 2.25" sleeve. The Telespar pole and sleeve combination is considered a breakaway system.
Aluminum Pole System: Our 4.5" Aluminum Pole System has a clean and professional look, with the added security of a required breakaway pole application. It is approved by the FDOT and meets MUTCD requirements. Our Aluminum Pole System is available in 10', 12' or 14' lengths. A pole cap is included along with 4 galvanized 3/4" x 18" anchor bolts.
Fiberglass Locking Box (included):
• Dimensions: Varies per system.
• UL Listed: NEMA Type 4X.
• Lockable quick release latch.
Aluminum Locking Box:
• Dimensions: 20.625" x 17.5" x 12".
• UL Listed: UL 508A, NEMA 3R (standard) NEMA 3R, NEMA 4, NEMA 4X.
• Weight: 22 lb.
Wireless Options Wireless Communication Between Signs w/ Wired Activation:
• Activation buttons not included.
Standard 7 Day Timer: Model Intermatic FM1D14 or Similar:
• 24/7 timer suited for timing applications needing a daily or weekly schedule.
• Allows multiple times of day to be set for the sign to run (e.g., the sign timed to turn on from 8am - 10am and again from 8pm - 10pm, 7 days a week).
Deluxe 365 Day Timer: Model Eltec TC-18 or Similar:
• Like the standard timer, this timer allows multiple times of day to be set for the sign to run.
• In addition, timer can be programmed to have specific days that the sign will not turn on (e.g., weekends, holidays, institute days, summer break, etc.).