TS60-RRFB LED Rectangular Rapid
Flashing Beacon & Sign Systems
Our Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacons (RRFBs) are used to supplement warning signs at uncontrolled intersections or mid-block crosswalks. Our RRFBs feature flashing, high-intensity LEDs that alert motorists that pedestrians are using the crosswalk. Studies have shown that RRFBs significantly increase driver yielding behavior.
Our RRFB Systems consist of a yellow LED RRFB light bar, a flashing or unlighted traffic sign, and a push-button.
• Pedestrian crossings
• School crossings
• School zones
• High intensity LEDs command the attention of drivers and significantly increase driver yield rates.
• LEDs visible under all weather conditions.
• Easy installation with minimal traffic disruptions.
• MUTCD Section 2A.07 / 2A.08 Compliant
• Flash rate per MUTCD guidelines.
• Yellow LED RRFB light bar.
• Flashing or unlighted traffic sign.
• LED life expectancy over 100,000 hours.
• Solar or AC powered.
• Day and night visibility.
• Push-button transmitter.
• Fast, easy installation.
• Keyed on/off switch.
• Easy battery replacement in field.
• Quick LED light replacement.
• Multiple mounting hardware options.
• Construction: .080 highway grade aluminum/stainless fasteners.
• RRFB: Flashing yellow LEDs. Pedestrian Confirmation Light can be mounted on left or right side of enclosure to alert pedestrians that the RRFB is flashing.
• Traffic Sign: Lighted with flashing LEDs or unlighted.
• Traffic Sign Sizes: 30", 36", 48", 60"
• Traffic Sign Reflective Sheeting Types:
- Type IX reflective sheeting.
- Fluorescent yellow green sheeting.
• Solar/AC/Battery Specifications (depending on model):
- 12 volt solar panel
- 12 volt SLA battery (2 to 4-year battery life)
- AC power (up to 264 volts)
• LED Lighting:
- MUTCD Compliant RRFB light bar.
- Single sided with pedestrian confirmation.
- Double sided with pedestrian confirmation.
• Activation: Push-button transmitter.
• Optional mounting pole systems available.
• Warranty: 10 year solar collector panel, 5 year sign construction, 2 year PCB/LED technology, 1 year battery.
Shown with RRFB, unlighted pedestrian crossing sign and push-button (left)
Shown with RRFB, flashing school zone sign and push-button (right)