Stand Alone Changeable Message Display
Our stand alone variable message displays mount permanently or temporarily depending on your application. Some examples of where the displays can be used: Mounted to existing trailer where display and controls have gone bad, mounted onto pole by side of the road, mounted above the road, factories, entrance into facility or park, and much more. All of our stand alone message displays have the following features: an NTCIP controller, capable of cell modem hookup, radar ready, all aluminum constructed display housing, a heavy duty lexan front face to protect face of message display, all LED display.
• Graphic Capability
• Quick Message Selection
• Lockable Cabinets
• Password Protection
• NTCIP Controller Standard
• Independent Module Operation
• Photocell for Auto dimming
• RF Immunity
Display Module Specifications
• Pixel Matrix: 27x48 Pixel Arrangement
• LED Module: Each is 6x9 matrix
• LEDs Per Pixel: 4
• LED Type: Agilent amber 592NM
• Viewing Angle: 30 degrees
• Visibility: 4800 feet
• Hours: 100,000 hour LED
• Lines: Displays 3 lines of text and also displays graphics
• Characters per line: 8 (12 characters optional)
• Character Height: 18"
* If one module fails the remainder of board is unaffected.
Display Enclosure Specifications
• Construction: Extruded Aluminum 6063 alloy
• Length: 142"
• Width: 81"
• Depth: 6"
• Paint: Powder coat paint
• Salt Spray: 1000 hours
• UV Resistant: 500 hours
• Seal: Weather resistant
• Venting: Vented top and bottom
• Front face: 1/8" Lexan UV matte finish
• Preprogrammed Messages: 260 also includes arrow and MUTCD symbols
• User programmable: 100
• Message Timing: Slow, medium, fast
• Dimming: Auto or Manual
• Protection: Password
• Quick Message Selection: Thumbwheel to quickly select between 16 user programmable messages.
• Controller Display: LCD
• Data Entry: Mini Keyboard
• Memory: Non volatile
* Pre-wired to accommodate radar, cell modem, and PC
* "Auto Resume" after power failure