The SafePace Evolution 15FM full matrix variable messaging sign can be programmed to show vehicle speeds with large 15″ digits or display driver responsive custom text, or graphics. The sign’s LEDs are dual color, changing from yellow to red based on driver speed. The 15FM’s Universal Mounting Bracket allows the sign to be mounted at multiple locations.
- 1 Year SafePace Cloud Included: Control your signs, access data, generate statistical reports and manage sign parameters, such as threshold speeds and violator strobe, with remote access via SafePace Cloud.
- MUTCD compliant with static “YOUR SPEED” message and highly visible 15″ LED digits.
- Animated text or graphics: Display a scrolling message or moving arrows.
- 3-Digit, Dual-Color Display: LED digit color can be programmed to change from yellow to red based on driver speed.
- Speed Violator Strobe: Programmable flashing strobe alerts drivers to slow down when they exceed the threshold speed you choose.
- Energy Efficient: Includes the most power‐efficient radar technology available. Optional solar power allows the sign to function autonomously.
- Optimal Visibility: Unique light enhancing, anti-glare lens system, as well as automatic ambient light adjustment, provide brilliant visibility even in poor lighting conditions.
- User-Friendly Software Interface: Sign can be programmed quickly and easily.
- Stealth Mode: Baseline traffic data can be collected for comparison and analysis while speed display appears blank to motorists.
- Universal Mounting: Optional mounting brackets let you use one sign at multiple locations with the turn of a key.
- Superior construction and durability for long‐lasting performance.
- Choice of faceplate colors available.
SafePace Cloud Remote Access
We include 1 year of SafePace Cloud with all Evolution radar signs. SafePace Cloud allows you to remotely access and manage your signs from anywhere, anytime.
- View real time sign data.
- Access all sign stats from one location.
- Download traffic data and reports.
- Set up customized alerts.
- Change settings and parameters.
- Cut down on workforce hours.
More info: Safepace Radar Speed Sign Software Options