The SafePace 15SD driver feedback sign is a portable, lightweight radar sign with large 15″ digits. The sign includes a speed activated “Slow Down” message that is flashed at speeding drivers. The sign’s digits are dual color and the “Slow Down” messaging is available in a choice of red or yellow. The 15SD’s Universal Mounting Bracket allows the sign to be mounted at multiple locations.
- 1 Year SafePace Cloud Included: Control your signs, access data, generate statistical reports and manage sign parameters, such as threshold speeds and violator strobe, with remote access via SafePace Cloud.
- MUTCD compliant with static “YOUR SPEED” message and highly visible 15″ LED digits that are visible from up to 600 feet away.
- 3-Digit, Dual-Color Display: LED digit color can be programmed to change from yellow to red based on driver speed.
- Slow Down Messaging: Sign flashes “Slow Down” message at drivers who exceed designated speed.
- Speed Violator Strobes: Programmable flashing strobes alert drivers to slow down when they exceed the threshold speed you choose.
- Energy Efficient: Includes the most power‐efficient radar technology available. Optional solar power allows the sign to function autonomously for up to five weeks.
- Optimal Visibility: Unique light enhancing, anti-glare lens system, as well as automatic ambient light adjustment, provide brilliant visibility even in poor lighting conditions.
- User-Friendly Software Interface: Sign can be programmed quickly and easily.
- Stealth Mode: Baseline traffic data can be collected for comparison and analysis while speed display appears blank to motorists.
- Universal Mounting Bracket Included: Allows you to use one sign at multiple locations with the turn of a key.
- Superior construction and durability for long‐lasting performance.
- Choice of faceplate colors available.
SafePace Cloud Remote Access
We include 1 year of SafePace Cloud with all Evolution radar signs. SafePace Cloud allows you to remotely access and manage your signs from anywhere, anytime.
- View real time sign data.
- Access all sign stats from one location.
- Download traffic data and reports.
- Set up customized alerts.
- Change settings and parameters.
- Cut down on workforce hours.
More info: Safepace Radar Speed Sign Software Options