The SafePace 550 Variable Speed Limit Sign offers the flexibility to display speed limits based on work or school zone scheduling. Using highly visible LEDs, the SafePace 550 Variable Speed Limit Sign ensures that motorists are aware when the speed limit has changed. With a built‐in strobe and flashing digits to warn violators, the SafePace 550 sign is ideal for use anywhere that speed limits fluctuate.
- MUTCD compliant with static “SPEED LIMIT” message and highly visible 15″ LED digits
- Ideal solution for locations with changing speed limits such as school or work zones
- Unique light enhancing, anti-glare lens system provides brilliant visibility even in poor lighting.
- Includes integrated flashing speed violator strobe to alert speeding drivers
- Ultra low power consumption including the most power efficient radar technology available and optional solar power
- High strength aluminum sign face and individual optical lenses to protect against vandalism and theft
- Stealth Mode: Baseline traffic data can be collected for comparison and analysis while speed display appears blank to motorists.
- Speed Violator Strobe: Programmable flashing strobe alerts drivers to slow down when they exceed the threshold speed you choose.
- Universal Mounting: Optional mounting brackets let you use one sign at multiple locations with the turn of a key.
- Superior construction and durability for long‐lasting performance.
- Choice of faceplate colors available.
Optional SafePace Cloud Remote Access
SafePace Cloud allows you to remotely access and manage your signs from anywhere, anytime.
- View real time sign data.
- Access all sign stats from one location.
- Download traffic data and reports.
- Set up customized alerts.
- Change settings and parameters.
- Cut down on workforce hours.
More info: Safepace Radar Speed Sign Software Options