The TS-SR-5500L is an eco-friendly photoluminescent road stud that provides nighttime roadway illumination without requiring any electrical connection. The glow-in-the-dark feature allows the road stud to store ambient light throughout the day and then re-emit this stored energy at night. The storing-emitting function can be used repeatedly and has long average life.
The road stud’s low-profile design rises only 0.81″ (20.5mm) from the surface and its robust aluminum construction is designed to resist high impacts. The top part of the stud can be easily changed, making maintenance simple.
The road stud’s auto-illumination feature substantially enhances nighttime road safety by providing guidance to drivers, cyclists, and pedestrians. The road stud is appropriate for traffic zone edges, parking lots, pedestrian and bike paths, and areas that lack streetlights.
- Provides nighttime roadway illumination without requiring any electrical connection
- Low profile design allows free movement of equipment and personnel
- Robust aluminum construction resists high impacts
- Top part of the stud can be easily changed, making maintenance simple
- Fast and easy installation
- Appropriate for traffic zone edges, parking lots, pedestrian and bike paths, and areas that lack streetlights
- Due to its photoluminescent capability, this road stud must be installed in areas that receive sufficient ambient light