Retroreflective Delineators can be used for lane delineation and to mark roadway hazards.
The pop-out coupling eliminates collision damage. If struck by a vehicle, the marker releases from the anchor using a patented pop-out coupling. Simply insert the marker back into the coupling; with no damage done to either the vehicle or the marker.
- Lane delineation and channelization.
- Mark objects and other roadway hazards.
- Mark gore points and island ends.
- Brilliantly reflects light from vehicles.
- The reflective surface is available in blue, green, red, silver, yellow, or a combination of reflective colors.
- No tools needed – hand-screw pop-out coupling into anchor (baseplate not included).
- Easy installation – drive steel anchor in flush with surface.
- Size: 3″ diameter x 14″ to 30″ length.Weight: 1 to 2.5 lb.