Signaling systems are fundamental to the safe and efficient running of railway operations. The systems are used to signal the permitted running speed to the train operator. Our in-pavement, recessed fixtures provide signaling without obstructing the flow of pedestrians and vehicle traffic in urban environments.
Our TS-SR-50-RYG stainless steel road stud features a durable, low maintenance design with outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
- Use with traffic control devices.
- Robust construction, suitable for harsh conditions.
- Snowplow resistant.
- Ability to rotate after installation.
- Only .16″ (4mm) above road surface.
- Red, Yellow and Green highbright LEDs (1W) with internal lens – used for maximum brightness.
- Specially developed heat sink to increase LED lifetime.
- Outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
- Low maintenance, 100% waterproof.
- Easy replacement: base (fixed in the pavement), main body (removable).
- Polycarbonate window protects LEDs.