Our TS-SR-48 stainless steel road stud features a durable, low maintenance design with outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
The TS-SR-48 is typically used in crosswalk applications, but it also can be used to mark school zones and rail-road crossings, lane control for bridges and tunnels, wrong way warning, and toll booth or toll way lead-on applications.
All In-Roadway Warning Lighting System components are available from TSC. A typical installation would include a set of road studs, a control system, one or more activation devices such as a pedestrian push button station, and flashing LED crossing signs.
- Robust construction, suitable for harsh conditions.
- Snowplow resistant.
- Outstanding visibility during the day and at night.
- Suitable for applications in crosswalks, school zones, bridges and tunnels.
- Only .33″ (8.5mm) above road surface.
- Connect multiple road studs in series circuit.
- Low maintenance, 100% waterproof.
- Easy replacement: base (fixed in the pavement), main body (removable).
- LEDs protected by polycarbonate window.
- Up to .62 mile (1 km) visibility distance due to high intensity LEDs.
- Optional: use different LED colors in each window.