A keyfob remote allows for wireless activation and deactivation of TS40 flashing LED signs and TS50 beacons. This is ideal for applications where temporary activation is required.
For example, crossing guards would have the ability to turn on the flashing lights when children enter the crosswalk and then stop the lights when the children clear the crosswalk. The keyfob would also allow firefighters to activate “fire station ahead” signs and beacons when emergency vehicles depart a fire station and merge with traffic.
- Long range: 1/2 mile+
- Button activation options:
- One button: Pressing the button activates the lights and the lights will continue to flash for a customer configured amount of time.
- Two buttons: the first button activates the lights, the second button deactivates the lights.
- Highly secure – more than 8 million unique transmitter ID codes
- Spread spectrum technology for long range, robust performance and freedom from interference
- Two or more systems can operate in same area
- FCC Certified
- “Command Received” confirmation light
- Rugged, watertight enclosure
- Battery included
- Made in USA