Our TS50 LED Flashing Beacon Systems command the attention of drivers in order to improve compliance with traffic signs. Our beacons feature flashing, high-intensity LEDs that are visible under all weather conditions.
Our Flashing Beacon Systems consists of one or two 12″ LED flashing beacons and an optional flashing or unlighted traffic sign. Standard systems operate 24/7. Optional activation methods include a timer, wireless keyfob transmitter, or push-button transmitter.
- Pedestrian and school crossings
- School zones
- Intersections with stop signs
- MUTCD Compliant.
- Flash rate per MUTCD guidelines.
- One or two 12″ LED yellow or red pixelated beacons with aluminum housings and visors.
- Optional flashing or unlighted traffic sign.
- LED life expectancy over 100,000 hours.
- Solar or AC powered.
- Day and night visibility.
- Standard 24/7 operation.
- Multiple optional activation options.
- Fast, easy installation.
- Keyed on/off switch.
- Easy battery replacement in field.
- Multiple mounting hardware options.
TS50-S12SB*: Shown with one yellow beacon and no sign. (left)
TS50-S12SB*: Shown with one yellow beacon and a flashing school zone sign. (center)
TS50-S12SB*: Shown with one red beacon and a flashing stop sign. (right)
TS50-S12DB*: Shown with two yellow beacons and an unlighted pedestrian crossing sign. (left)
TS50-S12DB*: Shown with two yellow beacons and an unlighted school speed limit sign. (right)
* Sign and pole sold separately.