Our 4EVR push-button stations are designed for use at a pedestrian crosswalk to activate warning light systems. All stations include an instructional sign plate and an ADA-compliant push-button.
4EVR Push-Button Station
The 4EVR is a trusted pedestrian push-button solution that continues to deliver reliability, long-life, and state-of-the-art quality. Its high strength machined aluminum construction has proven to survive impacts and is vandal-resistant. An LED and audible tone provide the pedestrian with feedback that a call has been placed. Feedback options include: Latching LED and audible “dee dah” tone, momentary LED and audible “dee dah” tone, and no LED and audible “dee dah” tone. The 4EVR can be configured with latching/momentary or no LED. In the latching mode, the pilot light is lit when the call is placed and remains on until the walk display is energized. All push-buttons on the phase are synchronized. Latching mode requires a PBI-L or PBIC-L. The 4EVR Push-Button Station includes an instructional sign, a push-button for activating the flashing lights, and a push-button frame.
- 4EVR Push-Button Station includes: a 9″x12″ instructional sign, a push-button, and push-button frame.
- MUTCD, TAC, and ADA Compliant
- Exceeds NEMA transient requirements
- Simple and easy installation
- Cannot be stuck in constant call
- Superior machined aluminum body
- Stainless steel button actuator
- Impact and vandal-resistant
- Proven solid state piezo switch
- Pressure sensitive
- Digitally controlled
- LED and audible tones
- 5 year warranty