Our BullDog III push-button stations are designed for use at a pedestrian crosswalk to activate warning light systems. All stations include an instructional sign plate and an ADA-compliant push-button.
BullDog III Push-Button Station
The BullDog III sets a higher standard for ADA-compliant pedestrian crossing push-buttons. The BullDog III is not only accessible, but it’s also designed for very low maintenance and built on tested and proven technology. This button is highly vandal resistant with essentially no moving parts. It is pressure activated, but can withstand an impact from a baseball bat or hammer. When the switch activates, you will hear a beep and the LED will flash. The BullDog III Push-Button Station includes an instructional sign, a push-button for activating the flashing lights, and a push-button frame.
BullDog III Features
- BullDog III Push-Button Station includes: an instructional sign, a push-button, and push-button frame.
- Superior die-cast aluminum, powder-coated body – independently lab tested to NEMA 250 (6P) specifications.
- 316 Marine grade stainless steel button cap far exceeds the durability of competing products.
- 2″ ADA compliant button withstands severe impact from baseball bats, skate boards, hockey sticks, etc.
- Button places a call with less than two pounds of force.
- Button requires push action to activate – cannot be jammed or stuck on.
- Wide operating temperature range of -30° to +165°F (-34° to +74°C).
- Ultra-durable, long-life – tested to 300 million operations.
- Wind, rain, hail, and vibration have no negative effects.
- Transient protection meets and exceeds NEMA specifications – independently lab tested and certified.
- Piezo-driven solid state switch sounds simultaneously with push-button.
- Provides two-tone audible confirmation as well as visual LED confirmation.
- Available in black or yellow (contact TSC for other colors).
- BullDog III push-buttons use power from existing switch wires.
- 5-year warranty.